Red Hat Day!

Summer is over! 
Fall is coming!

From the beach to the abode. From swimsuits to wool coats. From bright colors to dark colors. From cool tones to warm tones.


I illustrated today a going-to-the-office-look in bright colors this Fall. Earthy colors seem in this season with a bob black hair matched with a bright red hat. 

Even though there has been a super typhoon hitting my beloved country which is the Philippines, need to relax a bit and surround calmness preparing the house and of course, my illustration shown above. We may be experiencing heavy rains, strong winds but that won't stop me on doing things that I love the most, which is painting. It let me go into another dimension with full of colors - love, positivity and unending happiness. Now, I, or else we can say to everything that won't let us do what we love that "It's Red Hat Day in here!" Put your best shades now and let us conquer the world.


Materials used:

Berkeley Watercolor Paper
Pentel Poster - Pearl White
Reeves Acrylic - Gold
Reeves Watercolor - 18 Colors
Royal-Art Handmade Brush - Round Brush - #9, #12


Social Media Accounts:

Facebook: HandieFashionie
Instagram: @diyanpol
Pinterest: Handie Fashionie
Youtube: Jan-pol Pacol
Blog: handiefashionie.blogspot.com



Comments