Beauty Shot Day!

Yes, its off day! I can left behind my stressful life at work and do a relaxing work at home. It is so called a "hobby". 

Colors. Brushes. Papers. Watercolors. Artworks came to mind. Brought out materials needed and painted my world in rainbow.

I illustrate based on what's on my mind - a beauty shot.


Above video is a sneak peek of how I make fashion illustration in watercolor. 

Firstly, I draw using a pencil and a balk brush pen. Then, I color it on what's best. For the hair, is black and burnt sirnea. For the clothes, I used mixed red an black. For the eye shadow, the mixture of red and black, yellow orche. For the lips, I used brilliant red. You can add blush - red.


Materials used: 

Canson Watercolour Paper
Reeves Watercolor
Royal-Art Handmade Round Brush #9
Colleen 3030 Pencil #HB
Platinum Signature Water Brush Pen


Please subscribe on my Youtube account : Jan-pol Pacol

Follow me on Instagram : @diyanpol



Comments