Cruise Collection 2017

I am cleaning up my room - organizing stuff in my workstation, then, found out my cruise artworks - fashion illustrations last Cruise 2017 Collection of luxurious brands such Gucci and Louis Vuitton. It gave me a different feeling when I saw them. All the process of making them came into my mind and felt emotional. So happy and amazing! 

These cruise collection is all about being you and vibrant. Both brands overall collections are super wearable from daytime to nighttime, just a matter of accessorizing it.


Gucci Cruise 2017 by Alessandro Michele at Westminster Abbey - London - England / UK.

The blue hat. The floral coat. The little black dress. The golden heels. The girly socks. The sunglasses.



Louis Vuitton Cruise 2017 by Nicholas Ghesquiere at MAC -Museum of Contemporary Art - Niteroi - Rio de Janeiro.

The sporty dress. The shoes.

By wearing a cruise collection, need to think the wind blowing your hair overlooking the blue ocean reflecting the refreshing sky not blinding by the sun.


Instagram: @diyanpol

Comments