Senses of the Night

Tres Marias by Jan-pol (@diyanpol)
Acrylic on canvas

Lights off and only dogs barking the sound of the night. They might be singing how the moon is bright and round with the twinkling diamonds up in the dark sky or known as stars. Or do they just keep talking to the trees on what a perfect trunk and branches they have with the ever tingling grass all over their body as they lay down and look up the sky. What the night keeps telling us together with the dogs chitchat where either scare or warn us for wonders of the universe. 

Now, as all I wonder things in my small area in our dining, having a glass of water on the side with my phone in no disturb mode, my ever loving black pen that keeps me company, and my notebooks to gather my thought. What a day it has been for me, for my family, for you and for all of us either a good one or not that it does not matter as long as we feel happy about it- our choices, our decisions, our actions and our intentions. Why not you close your eyes like me now, and feel the life, L-I-F-E by breathing in and breathing out. Relax your mind, body, heart and soul. Gather your thoughts and be blessed for a lovely day you had and ever sounding night. 

In a second while putting words in my online world, a familiar sound just screaming my fantasy. A fantasy I always dreamed of since the night keep me imagining beyond those lights of the moon, the twinkling stars surrounding, and the eternity of clouds giving a direction of hope. It is indeed the reality of my life. It could never be seen visually aesthetic, heavenly touch, satisfyingly tasteful, soothing sound, and pleasantly healing aroma. 

A new tab caught my attention with those architectural modern take of luxury cutting to dressing. A thousand of dollars may be put in a Maison for the undeniably comfort, sex appeal, chic and elegant a coat provides from Hermes to Louis Vuitton to Chanel and to many fashion houses rated beyond 5. Are you going to wear one and see it's rise? Absolutely want that to happen. 


Other accounts: 

Youtube: Jan-pol Pacol 
Pinterest: HandieFashionie 
Instagram: @diyanpol

 Shops: 

 Etsy: HandieFashionie 


Work With ME, just email me at diyanpol@gmail.com.

Love more from me!

Comments