Fashion Notebook

Journal. Diary. Notebook. Book. 

Created my notebook as my magazine. I write, draw, paint, and many others like in a magazine. I create articles which helpful for me in fashion, beauty, entertainment, and illustrations. I include illustrations in watercolor, colored pens, and calligraphy (famous quotes to inspire and motivate me in my everyday life). 

Just a page in my notebook.


Having one is a helpful tool to see what I wrote and to remember things that is essential in everything that I do in everyday. It has been my daily routine to update it. It has been a journal where memorable things been creatively and super-artsy layout. It also provide things essential I learn for the day and to reflect everything what I am productive about. 


Social Media Accounts:

Instagram:   @diyanpol
Twitter:   @diyanpol
Youtube:   Jan-pol Pacol

Comments