British Vogue September Issue 2018


I am scrolling on my Instagram account (@diyanpol) and British Vogue posted their biggest September Issue. The cover is a black woman covered with flowers as crown, headdress and wearing a Loewe creation. I got excited and super amazed as the woman on the cover is Rihanna. The one and only Rihanna! 

Rihanna on British Vogue. Posted by @BRITISHVOGUE on their Instagram Account.

As the picture above captivated me, I immediately got my art materials and do my thing, which is be illustrating it (as seen below). 

Rihanna on British Vogue September Issue Illustration by @diyanpol.
I did not hesitate to recreate this issue of British Vogue. Rihanna is one of the artists I admire the most. She is an icon both in entertainment and fashion world. From her worldwide craze songs to fashionable pieces she wear to taking over the beauty world with her Fenty Beauty Make-up Line. She is undeniably on top in this era. 

Rihanna on British Vogue September Issue Illustration by @diyanpol.
The one line eye brows inspired from the 20s. The glossy, shinning bloody fresh plum lips. The wild flowers making her the queen of the world. The I-am-gonna-kill-you stare from her eyes.

She totally rocked this cover and no one else could meet or exceed it. 


Materials used:

Reeves Watercolor
Canson Watercolor Paper
Royal-Art handmade Brush #12, #9
Coliro Pearcolors M021 - Stardust


Social Media Accounts:

Instagram: @diyanpol
Pinterest: Handie Fashionie
Youtube: Jan-pol Pacol
Blog: handiefashionie.blogspot.com



Comments