View Up The Hill



Maybe you have seen this post on my Instagram account (@diyanpol). An illustration entitled "View Up in the Hill." The color of sky fascinates me and the formation of the clouds. This kind of view during sunset when I look up for this month of October gave me an idea to create what we call a natural art. When you take a picture, it doesn't require or need to enhance, photoshop, edit or create filter. It is totally a form of art! It is like a painting to be appreciated.







The illustration shown above, Winsor and Newton Watercolor  was use. This watercolor is so pigmented and has a perfect outcome. It is a must have brand when you love painting. We cannot hide the fact that it is expensive, but the quality it provides to your artworks is heaven. It totally standout from the crowd. :) This watercolor brand is not from my pocket but from a friend whom I adore at Instagram that provides giveaways. Yeah, you heard it right! I won one of her giveaways and that's the fruit of it. I am so thankful to have one 'cause in my country, Philippines, this brand is so expensive that doesn't meet the budget. 


Tip: When using watercolor and your art is about nature's view, the best watercolor technique for me is wet-on-wet. 


Materials used:

Winsor and Newton Watercolor
Canson Watercolor Paper
Royal-Art Handmade Brush (Round) #9, #12


Social Media Accounts:

Instagram: @diyanpol
Pinterest: Handie Fashionie
Youtube: Jan-pol Pacol
Blog: handiefashionie.blogspot.com


Shops:

Etsy: Handie Fashionie
miPIC: HandieFashionie

Comments