A Quote in Hyperlapse



The best part of creative lettering and popularly known as calligraphy is the effort you give for each letter being written on a paper. It has that vibe of love, you appreciate the receiver, totally that person that will receive the letter is special and has value in your life.

I am not a pro in the Calligraphy world, I am only a beginner with the desire to be a pro. As what they say, practice makes perfect. And totally it is true. Before when I do lettering and my tool is a round paint brush in #9, and the outcome is always a one dimensional lettering. As days past and the use of Instagram, I saw Abbey Sy. She is an author, a blogger, a vlogger and an inspiration to do great. I saw one of her posts that she just launched a book entitled, "The ABC's of Hand Lettering." This book taught me everything I wanted. But it didn't stop me there. I watched individuals on Youtube and through friends of Abbey Sy whom really into creative writing as well. The world of Calligraphy opened and I grabbed it. I always keep learning the basics, even the technical sides of it. :) Below, you can see my video on how my Calligraphy is. 





"Be Happy, It Drives People Crazy!"


Materials used:

Black Colored Paper
Pentel Poster Paint - White (No. 29)
Royal-Art Handmade Brush (Round) #9


Social Media Accounts:

Instagram: @diyanpol
Pinterest: Handie Fashionie
Youtube: Jan-pol Pacol
Blog: handiefashionie.blogspot.com


Shops:

Etsy: Handie Fashionie
miPIC: HandieFashionie

Comments