Watercolor and Calligraphy

Colors. 

Yellow. Red. Blue. Green. 

Watercolor.

Calligraphy.

Artsy Lettering called Calligraphy and Watercolor are my comfort things to do when I am down and feel like things not working around for me that would lift me up and be strong and strive harder. 

This past week had been so tiring and full of unexpected circumstances. But made me believe myself more and be "Faith It 'til You Make It." Below are my be-positive quotes in everyday by my favorite talk show host, the one and only, Miss Kris Aquino.

"Let go of the past, and the past shall let you move forward. -KCA"




"Not getting what you want means God has something BETTER. -KCA"


The two quotes made me feel better and let me embrace, accept and understand what happened to me last week and be more optimistic to look every now, and next weeks.

In creating the illustrations above, I used a wet-on-wet technique (mixing and blending the colors). After it dried, I used a brush pen and did calligraphy.


Materials used:

Winsor and Newton Watercolor (12 palette)
Canson Watercolor Paper
Royal-Art Handmade Brush (Round) #9, #12
Pentel Brush Pen (Black)


Social Media Accounts:

Instagram: @diyanpol
Pinterest: Handie Fashionie
Youtube: Jan-pol Pacol
Blog: handiefashionie.blogspot.com


Shops:

Etsy: Handie Fashionie
miPIC: HandieFashionie

Comments