Write On The Stars

Everyday is a battle. We need to be prepared and fight. To be strong and able to stand up are the key to win the battle.

Calligraphy this past week had been the key to make me relax and forget the bags I carry everyday. It let me think wisely and put me into different dimension which is ideally speaking. 

Below are my artsy lettering which made my week a positive week. 

We still need to move forward optimistically. 


"If you're sad add more lipstick and attack. - Coco Chanel"


"Let God deal with your enemies. - Exodus:" 


Materials used:

Pentel Brush Pen
Brown Paper
Paparazzi Black Paper
Dong-A Pink My Metal Gel Ink (0.7 mm)
Dong-A My Gel Pastel White 516 (0.7 mm)
Dong-A Silver My Metal Gel Ink (0.7 mm)


Social Media Accounts:

Instagram: @diyanpol
Pinterest: Handie Fashionie
Youtube: Jan-pol Pacol
Blog: handiefashionie.blogspot.com


Shops:

Etsy: Handie Fashionie
miPIC: HandieFashionie

Comments