Giambattista Valli Spring Couture 2019

Princess-y Royal Gowns for Everyone.

If we spell R-E-D,  letters coming out as G-I-A-M-B-A-T-T-I-S-T-A-V-A-L-L-I. Synonyms are magical, fairy tale, magnificent, romantic, passionate, lovable, chic, sophisticated and everything with pixie dust.  

Every time I watch Giambattista Valli shows, I always feel dreamy in a far away land like once upon a time thing coming to mind where I am singing around the forest picking berries with my friend animals, then a Prince Charming comes nearer captivated by my angelic voice and started to join singing with me. Afterwards, our eyes meet and started walking towards each other while still singing softly then we kissed and lived happily ever after.

It has been a no joke when we see every piece of the entire collection how magical they are. The talking extravagant ball gowns down the hips, the stating bold chic fluffy shoulders, and the every masterpiece from head-to-toe design keeps the Royal feel.


See below for my illustration from one of Giambattista Valli's Spring Couture 2019 Collection.









The pieces in the collection is totally unbelievable to wear one in making our dreams come true as a Disney Princess be.


Giambattista Valli Spring Couture 2019 by Giambattista Valli.


Materials used:

Canson Watercolor Paper
Reeves Watercolor - Tubes
Winsor and Newton Watercolor - Cotman
Royal-Art Handmade Brushes (Round) #9, #12
Colleen 3030 Pencil (HB)


Social Media Account:

Instagram: @diyanpol
Facebook page: HandieFashionie
Pinterest: HandieFashionie
Youtube: Jan-pol Pacol
Blog: handiefashionie.blogspot.com


Shops:

Etsy: HandieFashionie
miPIC: HandieFashionie

Comments