The Haute CouTuHREE

Three. Tres. Tatlo. Tallo.

A number of pieces which has been recently painted. It has been more than a month since I painted below image. I started it months ago to sell it in my etsy shop which is available in my header's blog. 

I am inspired to paint in a canvas just for a try and it feels good. And my inspiration of my painting is when I see the beautiful pieces from Valentino and Elie Saab's Spring Couture 2019 Collection which is perfect for my painting. And maybe all of you are wondering why I choose three subject in my painting, it is because it means "I Love You". Those three words we need to say all the time to every one around us as it means everything to you as the sender and the receiver. It is timely because what we all need in this world is "Love" and not to "Hate". Those three words are powerful yet comforting that will make you feel better. It is respected, understanding, make you trust, and every single positive and good way in this world. 

Why I painted three woman in a couture pieces staring at a large window over the city? It is because it is so calming to just stare from afar the busy city and be mesmerized how the structures, buildings and lights are. But most of all, it is so nice to have self thought - to think, to imagine, to create, to have an idea what you can still offer that creates peaceful environment, peaceful night, peaceful mind, peaceful heart, peaceful body and peaceful soul. 

I always have this fantasy of how the night was, is and will be that gives you the idea of to create things, to make a difference in a way of continuous ideas coming in. Staring the moon on how it gives light to the dark night and how beauty it is. Also, on how the city is doing during the night. It gives a peaceful you and everything. 

Life is all about being dreamy at all times and the wonders we create. 

So, don't be afraid to say "I Love You" to everyone and be dreamy always to have a peaceful mind, heart, body and soul. that attracts positivity and happiness. 




Materials used:

Kelly Art Artist Canvas
Reeves Watercolor 
Reeves Gouache 
Reeves Acrylic
Winsor and Newton Watercolor Cotman Palette
Royal-Art Handmade Brush (Round)#12, #9
Colleen 3030 Pencil (HB)
Reeves Acrylic Fine Artist Quality in Gold


Social Media Accounts:

Instagram: @diyanpol
Pinterest: HandieFashionie
YouTube: Jan-pol Pacol
Blog: handiefashionie.blogspot.com


Shops:

Etsy: HandieFashionie
miPIC: HandieFashionie

Comments