Beauty of Nature

Hello everyone! Sometimes in life, we need to take a break and get involve or be reunited with mother Nature once in our life. They say that be adventurous even when you are not, but doesn't mean you need go some places to be called one. To be honest, to be with mother Nature doesn't mean go some where but having the sun, seeing tress, smelling flowers, catching butterflies, pointing lovely cloud form and the likes totally make it sense. 

Lately, I have been fascinated to create landscapes for mother Nature especially sunsets, mountains, trees that totally amazes me every time I see it either in photos and most of all in reality. As I am working at night in a BPO company, a touch of sun really makes me alive and like making me a person once more and energizes me. As I live in a province, the fresh air and dancing green trees makes me livelier and appreciates the beauty of our mother nature. As I am staring their beauty, I always ask myself how they all created and made so lovely that lightens your mood and think happy thoughts. 

See below some of my illustrations that always make me wonder what mother Nature will offer more. 






Mother Nature amazes me always and keeps me wondering about LIFE.


Materials used:

Fabriano Watercolor Paper 
Prang Oval Watercolor Palette 
Winsor and Newton Watercolor Cotman Palette
Royal-Art Handmade Brush (Round)#12, #9


Social Media Accounts:

Instagram: @diyanpol
Pinterest: HandieFashionie
YouTube: Jan-pol Pacol
Blog: handiefashionie.blogspot.com


Shops:

Etsy: HandieFashionie
miPIC: HandieFashionie




Comments