Sunset View

Every day we witness a orange-y, pinkish sky between 5pm-6pm. Seeing one of nature's wonders is really worth to capture the moment (taking a photo) as it was a real painting, no filter at all. So, every art lovers especially to those who paint really love sunsets - the color, the atmosphere, the message it creates and the moment it creates. Some say that it symbolizes goodbyes, sadness as another day or time needs to end. But for me, it is more than that, it also describes new beginnings and a reminder that everything is temporary that we need to look forward for tomorrow as it will be seen again. 

So, I created what it I see everyday when I go for a walk around 5pm-6pm in our area. I am so glad that I lived in  place where I can see fields, mountains and hills that totally refreshes once I watch the gift of our Almighty. I always keep wondering how lovely they are and how they are made that truly I appreciate.

 After a lovely sunset view, I created half of a mountain and lovely little flowers in black which totally a scenery. 

See below my Illustration and a video of how I created the "Sunset View."






Materials used:

Fabriano Watercolor Paper
Prang Oval Watercolor Palette
Winsor and Newton Watercolor Cotman Palette
Royal-Art Handmade Brush (Round)#12, #9



Social Media Accounts:

Instagram: @diyanpol
Pinterest: HandieFashionie
YouTube: Jan-pol Pacol
Blog: handiefashionie.blogspot.com


Shops:

Etsy: HandieFashionie
miPIC: HandieFashionie

Comments