The Face

It has been a long time for not having a single post in my blog. I apologize for it as I have been so busy at work and I cannot have a single time to update you about my illustrations. Below are my illustrations made few months ago which I am unable to post here in my blog.

Story behind... I am scrolling my Instagram account and found an image of a 90's model with super short hair as illustrated in the first image of my illustration below. By that image, it got me inspired to illustrate. The hair got inspired by the image but the other aspects such the dress, etc. were my idea. I do not why but the image hooked me. So, I got my Artmade Watercolor Cold Press Paper and Colleen 3030 Pencil (HB, 3B, 2H) and start sketching. Firstly on my mind to do a charcoal sketching/ drawing but things changed and why not color it using watercolor. Then, I got my Winsor and Newton Watercolor Cotman Palette and Prang Oval Watercolor Palette. 





Putting color to every Illustration I made was totally magical and giving me life and elevates my illustrations. 


Materials used:

Artmade Watercolor Cold Press Paper 
Prang Oval Watercolor Palette 
Winsor and Newton Watercolor Cotman Palette
Royal-Art Handmade Brush (Round)#12, #9
Colleen 3030 Pencil (HB, 3B, 2H)


Social Media Accounts:

Instagram: @diyanpol
Pinterest: HandieFashionie
YouTube: Jan-pol Pacol
Blog: handiefashionie.blogspot.com


Shops:

Etsy: HandieFashionie
miPIC: HandieFashionie


Comments