Rice Field


It is November! Shocking yet looking forward for a greater and new things for the month and coming months. It is coming to end 2019 and 2020 is starting soon. 

Things got changed but hopefully believing things to come around unexpectedly. I am truly wishing and taking actions to have my goals come true in God's lovely time. 

Lately, I am loving landscape pieces and paintings. Nature is so magical that relaxes my mind and my eyes. It is truly so an amazing and lovely adventure to create what God creates. 

Below illustration got inspired by one of the illustrators I watched at Youtube named makoccino . I adore her work so much and followed her instagram account at makoccinos .



Materials used:

Artmate Watercolor Paper Cold Press 6X6
Prang Oval Watercolor Palette
Winsor and Newton Watercolor Cotman Palette
Pentel Poster Color in White
Royal-Art Handmade Brush (Round)#12, #9


Social Media Accounts:

Instagram: @diyanpol
Pinterest: HandieFashionie
YouTube: Jan-pol Pacol
Blog: handiefashionie.blogspot.com


Shops:

Etsy: HandieFashionie
miPIC: HandieFashionie


Comments