Blue Rice Field

This is the time of the year to Thank All Of You who has time to read my blogs even it is not updated in everyday as I promised before. But I'll make time this coming year, 2020, to provide fresh and new ideas of my illustrations/ paintings/ artworks. 

Before a decade to end and a year to end, below illustration got inspired by one of the illustrators I watched at Youtube named makoccino . I adore her work so much and followed her instagram account at makoccinos . But instead of shades of yellow, I used shades of blue. I am totally fascinated with blue lately and creates a pigmented artwork like the illustration below. 

Honestly speaking, watching and doing illustrations makes me calm, to worry less, and to be who I am without judgement. An escape from reality to ideal. 





Materials used:

Canson Watercolor Paper
Prang Oval Watercolor Palette
Winsor and Newton Watercolor Cotman Palette
Reeves Watercolor Tubes
Royal-Art Handmade Brush (Round)#12, #9



Social Media Accounts:

Instagram: @diyanpol
Pinterest: HandieFashionie
YouTube: Jan-pol Pacol
Blog: handiefashionie.blogspot.com


Shops:

Etsy: HandieFashionie
miPIC: HandieFashionie

Comments