RR331 Fall/Winter Couture 2019


Simplicity Is The Mastery.

Ralph Rucci is a master.

Yes, you can see it in every couture piece in his collection walking down the runway. Each couture piece is amazingly beautiful. I like how simple it is but it gives me ethereal feel and a bit of liking it. Less is more as they say that works for me. It gives class, sophistication, elegance and chicness because of the cut, the fabric used, the style, the texture and the overall well-made of the couture pieces. It creates second skin that flows and embraces the body figure. I am totally obsessed like the one I illustrated below.

Lavender eggplant long sleeves is  heaven for me. Yes, truly. I love it as the button-down thing. I love long sleeves shirt and to create a shirt dress is heaven for me. Then, you can wrap with with a same color and fabric is totally created for every one.

In addition, a "Girl Boss" Couture dress that fires.


See below for my illustration from RR331 Fall/Winter Couture 2019 Collection.








RR331 Fall / Winter Haute Couture 2019 by Ralph Rucci.


Materials used:

Canson Watercolor Paper
Reeves Watercolor 
Winsor and Newton Watercolor Cotman Palette
Royal-Art Handmade Brush (Round)#12, #9
Colleen 3030 Pencil (HB)


Social Media Accounts:

Instagram: @diyanpol
Pinterest: HandieFashionie
YouTube: Jan-pol Pacol
Blog: handiefashionie.blogspot.com


Shops:

Etsy: Handie Fashionie
miPIC: HandieFashionie

Comments