Updated Etsy Shop

 


I joined Etsy few years ago, 2017. After months of waiting and almost a year with the shop, I made my first sale. I am so glad that I made sale because I was about to discontinue or end my Etsy shop. But for what happened, I still continue my Etsy shop waiting to have more sales. Up until now, no other sales made by my shop. I came to conclusion and asking myself why I am not earning. I question my strategies, my marketing and so on. I changed everything and started promoting it by my other social media accounts and been talking about it personally to my friends. But then again, I am not earning. 

Now, I changed every photos I posted and listed in my Etsy shop. I am hoping someone and everyone out there got to buy my art. There are so many artists out there who do art. What's my edge from them? Am I worth to buy? 

To answer the questions, Yes, I am. My art is worth buying and has value. Every artwork I posted and listed in my Etsy shop is worth hanging in your wall. A great decoration for your home (any part of your home), your room, your office, your shop, and your every place that needs love.




  Other accounts: 

Youtube: Jan-pol Pacol 
Pinterest: HandieFashionie 
Instagram: @diyanpol

 Shops: 

 Etsy: HandieFashionie 


Work With ME, just email me at diyanpol@gmail.com.

Love more from me!

Comments