Orange and Apple Watercolor Painting

Every household's center table is having lovely scented flowers or juicy on-the-go fruits.

I am writing in our dining table and saw a beautiful center pieces, fruits (oranges and apples).

Lately, I felt so weird, lost, tired and unable to paint a rainbow in a clean sheet of paper. I am mentally abused of what's what, too much thinking. This pandemic hit hard on me. First, loosing my day job which I love (events life actually). For this, I needed to move back to my life at the province which is kind good actually as I have time with my family and be safer. Second, a close and dearest family member, my cousin (totally like the fifth sister of the family), passed away. She is now an angel guiding us and wishing us the best. I pray her every single day. This has been a hard year, 2020. I am still praying for the best is yet to come even there are only two months before 2021 (a brand New Year for us to be happy about). Fighting! Third, my love of art is sacrificing even I have the time to do it but artist's block is coming to me. But I always see that the glass is half full rather than half empty (a winning answer of Natalie Glebova when she joined Miss Universe 2005). Thinking positive is the key darling! Also, I cry when I needed to and pray for peace and my art journey. 

So to fight any obstacles within me, I always have a pen, paper, and watercolor in my bag (a red tote bag given by my dearest friend). Yes, I carry bag inside our home. Kind of ridiculously weird and crazy, but for an easy access to do art when creativity strikes.  Art has been therapeutic for me. It relaxes my mind, heart, body and soul. I always forget any negative vibes like taking me into a different world and paradise.

And, fruits (apples, oranges) seen in our center table are the fruit of my artistry. It is the result of with my on-the-go bag and love of watercolor. When I needed to paint, I need to do it 'cause every single second changes. Life changes every single second. 

Do always carry what makes you forget and what makes you happy!



Materials used:

Berkeley Watercolor Paper
Prang Oval-16 Semi-Moist Watercolors Pan
Royal-Art Handmade Brush (Round) #8
Palette
Water in a Jar

Other accounts: 

Youtube: Jan-pol Pacol 
Pinterest: HandieFashionie 
Instagram: @diyanpol

 Shops: 

 Etsy: HandieFashionie 


Work With ME, just email me at diyanpol@gmail.com.

Love more from me!


Comments