Snake Plant In A Bottle

"The clouds singing in one tune orchestrated by the blue sky while the trees keep dancing gracefully that is why no wonder I stare long enough that keeps me company. Then, a soloist Maya bird ( a Eurasian Tree Sparrow) hit the highest note whistling like no one that neither Mariah Carey, Ariana Grande nor Morissette Amon can beat. Harmonious humming of the wind worth passing by in chorus totally intensify my eardrum to listen carefully and to close my eyes touching my heart and my mind. Then, I only see myself lying in the green grass of the meadow.

A teardrop little by little coming from the bluish sky touching my bare face. I immediately stood up carrying my big red magical tulle and silk skirt. Then, I woke up!"

Time to paint, dagats!

A snake plant in a bottle is the result. 




Materials used:

Berkeley Watercolour Paper
Winsor and Newton Cotman Watercolor Pan
Royal-Art Handmade Brush (Round) #8
Water 
Palette

Other accounts: 

Youtube: Jan-pol Pacol 
Pinterest: HandieFashionie 
Instagram: @diyanpol

 Shops: 

 Etsy: HandieFashionie 


Work With ME, just email me at diyanpol@gmail.com.

Love more from me!

 

Comments