Telfar Campaign Illustration For ARTemis Magazine

 Starting my year, 2021, with a bang!

To appear my artworks in a magazine has been the dream and it starting to come true and hoping more to come. My hardwork is paying as I am glad to share you my first ever fashion illustration (artwork) to be part of a magazine. 

I am so flattered and thankful to The ARTéMIS Magazine for choosing me and be part of their magazine, Second Issue published last January of 2021. It is quite a revolutionizing magazine as it helps all of young aspiring fashion lovers out there to have a place in the fashion world. After submitting my interest, they sent me an email that I am on e of the lucky fashion wannabes to be chosen. Then, they talked about me illustrating the 2020 most must have, "IT" brand of the year and most promising for everyone which is Telfar Campaign. I am more inspired to do illustration as the brand and me totally love everyone. 

Below is my illustration for ARTemis Magazine, The Telfar Campaign Illustration.


Other accounts: 

Youtube: Jan-pol Pacol 
Pinterest: HandieFashionie 
Instagram: @diyanpol

 Shops: 

 Etsy: HandieFashionie 


Work With ME, just email me at diyanpol@gmail.com.

Love more from me!



Comments