Aventino Watches

 BER months! I can smell the Christmas spirit.

September is the start of a long Christmas holiday with all of the Jose Marie Chan's famous song ,"Christmas In Our Hearts", playing all around the country from house to house, Mariah Carey's always number one song, "All I Want For Christmas Is You", or ABS-CBN's station ID Christmas songs. 

But for now, I am glad to celebrate my Christmas with Aventino Watches. Aventino watches is great as a gift to you loved ones for them to keep on track the special moments you had with them either bad or good which is like a treasure or to yourself as a token of appreciation by keeping time for yourself all this years from stress to happiness.

Aventino Watch Illustration by Jan-pol aka CUTE.


"Time is Gold so make every precious moment count and cherish it forever like a treasure that won't be forgotten."

If to avail an Aventino Watch of your choice, use my discount code which is "diyanpol15" for a 15% off.



Other accounts: 

Youtube: Jan-pol Pacol 
Pinterest: HandieFashionie 
Instagram: @diyanpol

 Shops: 

 Etsy: HandieFashionie 


Work With ME, just email me at diyanpol@gmail.com.





Comments