Skin-Tone in Fashion Illustration

Let us take a break from Spring Couture 2019 Illustrations! And let me show you a quick steps or process when I illustrate specially skin-tone. 

A short video is created and available in my Youtube channel. (See below....)



Firstly, I sketch a fashion piece that caught my attention and what's on my mind. 

In creating a skin-tone for your illustration, use Yellow Orche.

After, use Burnt Sienna.

To create shadows, use Burnt Sienna with small amount of water for a deeper skin-tone. Then, brush it to the points you want to create shadows where there has an absence of lights.


Materials used:

Canson Watercolor Paper
Reeves Watercolor - Tubes
Royal-Art Handmade Brushes (Round) #9
Colleen 3030 Pencil (HB)


Social Media Account:

Instagram: @diyanpol
Facebook page: HandieFashionie
Pinterest: HandieFashionie
Youtube: Jan-pol Pacol
Blog: handiefashionie.blogspot.com


Shops:

Etsy: HandieFashionie
miPIC: HandieFashionie


Comments